Not for release to US wire services or distribution in the United States
SPP Offer closed at 5.00pm on Monday 6 July 2020.
The Security Purchase Plan ('SPP') announced by Vicinity Centres (Vicinity, ASX:VCX) on 1 June 2020 opened 9 June 2020. Vicinity was targeting to raise up to $200 million under the SPP. The net proceeds from the SPP will be used to repay debt.
Details of the SPP
Securityholders were eligible to participate in the SPP if they had a registered address in Australia or New Zealand on Vicinity’s register at 7.00pm (Melbourne time) on Friday 29 May 2020 (‘Eligible Securityholders’, and such date and time being the 'Record Date'). Eligible Securityholders in Australia and New Zealand had the opportunity to apply for up to $30,000 of new Securities, free of brokerage and other transaction costs. Participation in the SPP was voluntary.
- Record date for SPP - 7.00pm, Friday 29 May 2020
- SPP Offer opened and booklet dispatched - Tuesday 9 June 2020
- SPP Offer closed - 5.00pm, Monday 6 July 2020
- Announcement of results of SPP - Wednesday 8 July 2020
- SPP issue and allotment date - Monday 13 July 2020
- Normal trading of securities issued under the SPP - Tuesday 14 July 2020
- Dispatch of holding statements - Wednesday 15 July 2020
Refunds for application monies due to invalid applications or rounding to parcel amounts will be made as soon as practicable after the Issue Date. No interest will be paid on any money refunded.
All dates and times are indicative only and subject to change. Unless otherwise specified, all times and dates refer to AEST.
- 8 July 2020: ASX Announcement - Results of Security Purchase Plan
- 9 June 2020: ASX announcement - Vicinity Security Purchase Plan and SPP Booklet
- 2 June 2020: ASX announcement - Vicinity successfully completes $1,200 million institutional placement
- 1 June 2020: Equity Raising Investor Presentation
- 1 June 2020: ASX announcement - $1,200 million institutional placement to strengthen balance sheet
If you are an Eligible Securityholder and would like further information, please call Vicinity’s registry, Link Market Services, on 1300 887 890 (within Australia) or +61 1300 887 890 (outside Australia) at any time between 8:30am and 5:30pm (Melbourne time), Monday to Friday.